Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love for Cristina!


Click HERE to see C's page for the brown team. On the left is a list of her recent posts, as well as links to photos and other things.

I thought it would be good to keep this blog updated in case people don't remember to check that site often.

So, check in here and I'll update whenever I hear anything from Cristina! Leave comments and cheer her on. Subscribe to this blog in your google reader, or become a follower so you can keep up on the latest!

Sara (C's sister-in-law)


2 comments:

dianep said...

It will be one week tomorrow since your first weigh in so it will be exciting to see how your first week went -- with all the crazy ups and downs, losing car keys, Drew being gone, etc, etc! Life sure gets in the way sometimes, doesn't it??

But here's a shout out for Cristina and the Brown Team's success!

Marilyn said...

I've thought about you a lot since we met at the Dean's this summer. You are amazing, and I really admire you for heading into this contest with such a positive attitude! Good luck, and we're rooting for you from Nebraska!!

Marilyn