Saturday, March 14, 2009

The truth behind the scenes ...

Today was extremly frustrating! This was the Second saturday in a row that my trainer did not tell me that the boot camp time was changed. I came last week at 8 and it was moved to 8:30 due to paperwork (for newcomers) and it didn't start till 8:45 and I needed to leave at 9:00. So, I only got 15 min. of workout in. Today, I came at 8:30 and it was moved back to 8:00 again and then was over at 8:45. However, this was not the only time I have come and no one has been there. SO I was so frustrated! But I went to my YMCA, burned about 1000 calories, worked out my frustration and felt better! My hope is that this will not happen anymore, that we can move on in the competition and I will feel supported by my trainers equally.

The other crazy thing that happened ... Friday, sadly, when Sara Simmons was voted out of the competition one of my trainers jumped up for joy and hollered. Does that seem appropriate to you?

I did talk to the head trainer about all this and I think we will get it straightened out on Monday. I also talked to the person running the competition and told them about what was happening. She is going to have a meeting on Monday and will get back to me then. She also told me, as she understands it at the end it will all come down to a vote! When it gets down to two from our team there will be a vote. Then when it's down to one from each team there will be another vote to pick the final winner! (ME!!) I am going to need you to tell everyone you know to vote every day the voting is open!! Will you do that for me? I believe that I can get me to that point but then I will need you!!

If anyone has good pointers for eliminating fat and adding muscle let me know!

Cristina Packham
Atlanta's Biggest Loser Winner!

5 comments:

dianep said...

Sounds like some frustrating moments happening there! And yes, I completely agree that was very inappropriate for a trainer to cheer someone's demise. They should be very neutral appearing to the public, I would think!!!

drusef said...

I agree 100% with Cristina. I find it appalling that her trainer would jump up and down, yelling "Yessss!!" when she found out the results. It just smacks of bias and makes you wonder if she's training the contestants equally. Especially when this trainer has failed to call Cristina on several occasions to let her know that workouts have been changed, etc.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter because Cristina's more determined than ever and will stay positive like she always is.

Go Cristina!!

dianep said...

You can triumph in spite of them, right Cristina? It's your game to win! Go Cristina!

Crafty Lady said...

How frustrating. That trainer needs to go! You are in it for the win and you can do it! Go Cristina Go! We believe in you!

Sara said...

What the heck?! No way, that's SO not cool. I hope things get straightened out and FAST.

Keep up the HARD work, C!

xoxo