Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's Crunch Time!!


This week has been a hard week. Schedules were different, I was sick for three days, then when I got better, Naomi was terribly sick! The kind where you are holding your child all day. Poor thing ruptured her ear drum. She feels much better now. So, as soon as I could I got back to working it hard. Working out mostly three times a day. I'm a little tired now. During this last week I watched the scales go up and down. I did some good workouts this week, and I really think I gained some muscles! I went into train and my trainer forgot to call and cancel, but there was another trainer, Kelly, there doing P90x so we did it together. It was so fun! I felt that one for a couple of days. I've learned some good tips, too, that I will be sharing with you!

We had our weigh in today! I am down about another 4 lbs! I feel so good. I weighed 150 before I got pregnant with Naomi. But I am happier now than I was at my skinniest. You have given me that gift, because of your support. Because of your support I am challenged more and I want to work harder. Because of you, I've made it through to this round and I don't want to let you down or myself! So thank you for this wonderful gift of losing weight and feeling better. You are helping to change my life!

Wednesday, I will be on our local show again at 11:00! So, that means it's voting time again! This is the last time you will need to vote! I am up against Nicole this week and the winner this week makes it to the finals and will then be up against the Pink team! And whoever has eliminated the biggest percentage of weight wins! The grand prize has yet to be announced, but the winner last year won 2 round-trip tickets anywhere and he is now the spokesperson for Good Measure Meals! So this is crunch time! This is the one that counts the most! I need your help one last time!

I will send out an email when voting has begun!

Love you!

Cristina Packham
Atlanta's Biggest Loser, because my family and friends, and friends of friends ROCK!!

P.S. Voting will begin Wednesday at Noon ET and go until Friday at 10 a.m. ET. And, as always, you can vote once a day per computer and on each Browser, too (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.)!

2 comments:

dianep said...

Cristina, you are doing so great and we're all rooting for you, being inspired by you, and voting for you! It's exciting that with one more voting you'll be in the final two! Come on everyone and put in your votes!

Sara said...

You're looking FABULOUS!!
thanks for posting!
glad to hear you and naomi are both feeling better.
xoxo!!!