Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cristina Blows Gilad Out of the Water


Yes, Sara I (Drew, Cristina's husband) take my role as Chris Harrison very seriously... And let me just say that you should stay tuned because this will be the most. dramatic. Atlanta's Biggest Loser. ever.

So Cristina wants everyone to join in to her blog, and wants everyone to share their stories about what's working, not working, what successes you're having and everything. Basically, she wants everyone to join in and work together to lose the weight.

To that end, I'm also getting the Good Measure Meals (just once a day/dinner), and they're awesome. The other two meals I've been doing pretty good so far and I just couldn't justify paying for them sending me a scrambled egg when I can do it myself. So far, we've had a Lobster Ravioli and a Chinese dinner concoction. Both really good. I've also been working out with her and just knowing we're going through this competition together has helped me become more motivated to lose the pounds.

Cristina has promised some people who didn't make the Competition that she would share some of the tips/workouts that her trainers have them do, so we made this video last night that shows the first Circuit Training they're all doing. (and don't miss the 3:01 mark... good stuff)... It's pretty basic stuff, but obviously these are exercises that have success for people.

and this is her group page, so you can go there and she'll update everyone there (and maybe here too, we're still trying to figure out how well that blog works)...

http://atlanta.momslikeme.com/members/journalactions.aspx?g=767806&m=3876981


3 comments:

dianep said...

Good job, Cristina! That's great for you both to be working out and eating right together.

That picture of Gilad brought back old memories of time I used to spend with him (in front of the TV)! He was easy on the eyes so it was motivation enough for me to get in a little aerobics! Ha!

Sara said...

cool! thanks for doing this for us Cristina (and Drew). I'll be sure to follow directions closely, especially the 3:01 part. You know me, I like to follow the rules. :)

Crafty Lady said...

I love that your work out is in your home using house hold items like the step stool and the fire place. It's so helpful. Great job! Your an inspiration!