Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Results TOMORROW (Wednesday)


Cristina had her first weigh-in today and we'll find out the results tomorrow!

Everyone come back to hear how great she did! Don't be afraid to leave a comment -- friend or stranger, just cheer her on. :)


go, Cristina, gooooooooo!

5 comments:

dianep said...

Yeah, I can't wait to find out the results! Keep up the great work. I know you're giving it your all!

smacula said...

Good luck Cristina-- that's awesome that you were selected as one of the 12---you'll do great!!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome, Cristina! We will be rooting for you back in Idaho. Give it your all!

Michael said...

That's a big undertaking and will require dedication and discipline. If you want it bad enough, it will all come together for you. Fitness is my hobby and my passion, and I enjoy cheering others on in their fitness goals, so I'll be in your corner. Let me know if there is anything specific I could help you with.
Uncle Mike

Adele said...

I just saw the website, 12 pounds!! That's so awesome, congratulations! What a lot of hard work. I'm proud of you! You're kicking butt bigtime.