Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A SPECIAL Thank You from Cristina

Cristina is VERY thankful and really doesn't know how to repay everyone for their thoughtfulness. Well, she does know, and it's through song, of course! So check it out. And if she left you out, she really, really, really, is thankful!



P.S. You should see how hard Cristina is working these days. She has a new Ironman watch with a heart rate monitor that keeps track of heart rate and calories burned and is just giddy watching the calories burned go up and up... I can't keep her from the gym! Luckily, our kids LOVE the gym and the staff there is SOOO great! And WE love the FREE day care. Can't beat that!

-- Drew

4 comments:

dianep said...

Aw, that's definitely the sweetest and most creative "thank you" card I've ever received! And you are so welcome. You are loved Cristina! Keep up the great work.

Sara said...

I love that you have no fear to sing for us like that. You're awesome, C!!!

and you're welcome ;)

BlaineUSA said...

Nice! I think I even heard my name in Cristina's coolest new song! How cool is that!!!

Congrats on this weeks victory. Good luck w/ the rest of the event.

Double B - Why a Heart? said...

You are amazing.... I LOVE YOU!! keep up the hard work and we are all here behind you!